Here is an activity for beginners:
Your first task is to produce vocabulary lists in English and Italian from the video you are about to watch. Use a dictionary when needed:
- How many different colours do you see ?
- Which items of furniture or everyday objects do you see in the flat ?
- What clothes do the characters wear ?
- List the names of rooms in the flat.
- What is in the fridge ?
- Make a verb list of all of the different activities the characters do, eg) wake up, get up, read, watch, open. Keep this simple if you are not sure at this stage how verbs work in Italian.
- Finally, for the more adventurous, your second task is to use all of these words, or as many as you can, to try to create a story board for this video. For this, you may definitely need help so don’t be afraid to ask.
Enjoy the video:
Do let me know how you get on.